Crossridge Construction, founded in 2006, is a full service construction company serving Halifax Regional Municipality and the South Shore of Nova Scotia. We offer turnkey custom home construction and renovation including vintage restoration, as well as small commercial construction.
Our goal is to deliver what YOU want while maximizing efficiencies, timelines and billing transparency.
You can have confidence in our:
- Experienced carpenters, averaging over twenty years experience
- Long-term relations with our trades and subcontractors
- Organized and efficient construction process
- Complete Liability Insurance and an Eight Year Home Warranty
Barry Taylor, Crossridge Construction's founder, owner and general contractor, brings over 30 years of successful business experience. His strengths are his ability to manage a timely and cost effective delivery of your project. His leadership and relationship management skills are pivotal to the success of your project.
Crossridge Construction offers clients a complete range of services that include:
- Custom Home Construction, Renovation and Restoration
- Site Analysis and Preparation (Grading, Sewer, Wells, etc.)
- Engineering and Structural Design (Custom or Revisionary to existing plan)
- Civic Interface (Permits, Inspections, Certificate of Occupancy, etc.)
- Mechanical Services (Heating/Ventilation, Plumbing, Electrical and Security)
- Kitchens, Cabinetry and Countertops
- Flooring and Interior Trim
- Painting and Wall Coverings
- Masonry and Stone (Exterior, Interior, Fireplaces, etc.)
- Exteriors and Trim (Wood, Stone, Composite, etc.)
- Roads, Driveways and Landscaping